Saturday, January 10, 2009

Winter Frost Moo


This is for the challenge at Make a moo or two.  I had never made a "moo" before, but had to try it.  I saw some real beauties as I was looking around.  The theme is Winter Frost and I took this picture and split it..one for each moo..and then added the tubes of the children and some snow.  I've always loved this picture and have used it for a couple of my pieces.  I hope you enjoy it and thanks for looking! 

My grandson is going to gymnastics this morning, so I'll see you all later.  Have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an absolutely fabulous moos! I love the whole atmosphere. Thank you so much for participating. Hope to see you back on the next theme!

Femmy said...

wow!! these are absolutely stunning!!

Taluula said...

Oh wow these little Moos are wonderful. You have done a great job.

Sherry Goodloe said...

Lovin' your Moos! I hope you had fun an gymnastics this morning :)

Anonymous said...

Both are gorgeous!

indybev said...

I'm so glad I came back to see if I'd missed any entries. These are really special! Applause

Char said...

Moos are fabulous. I'm cold now. Great kids.