Saturday, January 24, 2009

Love is for All

What a fun challenge from Artarazzi this was.  Vron supplied us with a picture of lines that we had to use plus the finished piece had to have the color red in it.  I deformed the lines until they were swirly, then decided I had better put in the lines, too since you couldn't tell anymore that there were lines.  :-)  I played around with this for hours trying to figure out what looked best, but I went with this one for more of a fantasy piece since I hadn't done one in a while. 

The figures are Paint Shop Pro tubes from MTM-Brigitte, who shares them through Top Design Tubes.  The other tubes are from groups that no longer exist.  I have been doing my own from photos for about a year now for some commercial work, and it was fun to look through all of these again and play with them. :-)

Thanks Vron for this great challenge! 

6 comments:

Veronica said...

WOW WOW WOW This is fantastic!! You are a very talented lady.

Hugs

Vron xx

Faye said...

Tacey, your work is amazing! I like it that the lines take a backseat to your foreground image. The kissing couple is perfect. So romantic. This would make a great valentine's card.

Taluula said...

Tacey this is absolutely stunning. I love it to bits.

June said...

Love yours Tacey. Excellent work on this one
Hugs June xxx

Chris said...

Oh wowwww Tacey. I love what you've done.

Thanks very much for the blog award. It's very kind of you to think of me.

Tonje said...

Gorgeous piece you have made her. Love the elements and the color!