Thursday, January 8, 2009

Time to Start

I decided it was time to start a blog. I've had this since 2005, but never did much with it.  I love working with PSP, and have seen some blogs with challenges and thought it would be good to enter some of them and get my creative juices flowing again. 

I am grandmother to a 3 1/2 year old grandson and I love having him around!  Tuesday and Thursdays I take him to swim classes, and his first one was Tuesday.  He was shy, and would sit on the side of the pool, but wouldn't get in.  The pool must look huge to him so I sure do understand his hesitation.  Out of the five kids that were there, only 2 would get in the water and play, and they had taken the class before.  Leo loves the water, so I know he will jump in when he's ready.



3 comments:

Birgit said...

Hi Tacey,

Great that you decided to start a blog! :) I am looking forward to checking out your artwork -- I also love to work in PSP.

Happy creating,
Birgit
http://swappinghowdies.blogspot.com/

Tacey said...

Thanks so much Birgit! I really liked your blend at Mind Wide Open. I'm hoping to get in on some of these challenges soon..get my creativity going again. :-)

Kris Dickinson said...

Welcome to blogworld! So glad to have you join in! - Kris

http://nostalgiccollage.blogspot.com/