Monday, January 19, 2009

History Being Made


Tomorrow, January 20th we will see history being made with the inauguration of Barack Obama as our 44th President.   It is an exciting and hopeful time, and I wanted to put something together to celebrate our hope.

I also took the opportunity to participate in the Artarazzi challenge  hosted by Indybev this week.   The swirl element I put in left hand lower corner to be a part of the fireworks, and it can be hard to spot as I used a soft light for the blend mode so it wouldn't overpower the graphic. Thanks, Bev and Artarazzi for the challenge, and thanks for looking.  


4 comments:

Taluula said...

Wow, you clever thing, you did a brilliant job here. I love, love, love it.

Femmy said...

wow!!! fantastic!!!

Ozstuff said...

Yes, a wonderful job and a timely remind to us all. Here in my part of Australia the inauguration ceremony starts at 1.30am Wednesday so I will have to be satisfied with watching replays. A historic and exciting day indeed. Fantastic, Tacey.

indybev said...

This is timely, and oh so clever and well done. I love it.