Thursday, February 5, 2009

Watching

Working outside my comfort zone. :-)

I had fun with this playing with filters, and manipulating a photo until I ended up with one that I wanted to work with. Then I spent hours trying out different things to pull it together and finally settled on this.  As I said, it's outside my comfort zone,  but I loved working on this!

The background is a manipulated photo from Rustymermaid's Stock Photos.  The photo is called Driftwood Cave and she has some wonderful photos there. Thank you, Barbara,  for allowing us to use them.  She has some amazing artwork there too, so be sure to check that out as well. 

4 comments:

Sal Troccoli said...

applause for this fine work, I am delighted, my congratulations from afar and up forever.

Barbara Moustafa aka RustyMermaid said...

Tracey this is just awesome....I love what you did here, the textures and color are wonderful. I also love the Dali like feel to it with the broken eggs inside each other.
Thank you for using my stock too, much appreciated.
Cheers Barbara.

Jamie said...

Ooohhhh!!! I likey! This is AWESOME Tacey! I love the way you worked the background and the eggs of course. You know I love those eggs. LOL! You seem pretty comfortable to me:) Love, Jamie

Artsnark said...

Another eye-catching piece