Monday, February 2, 2009

Dreams....

This is the piece I did for the Mind Wide Open challenge this month. They provided the gorgeous picture of the woman, and word prompt was dream.  I also did another one and had a hard time deciding which one to send in..now of course I think it should have been the other one, or both..LOL   The book element was created by Nicole Young, from her Storybook Dreams Kit  at Digital Scrapbook Place.  I loved it..especially with the light coming from the pages..as if your dreams were coming true, or showing you the way...or however we want to interpret it.  Thanks for looking.

7 comments:

June said...

Stunning and intricate work my friend. Love this one
Hugs J x

vintage wil said...

Gorgeous work !
great image and colors!!!

Artsnark said...

Great response to the challenge!

My Creative House said...

This is a wonderful piece of art work.

Shopgirl said...

Thank you for coming by, I hope you will come often.
I think your entry is stunning..Your stands out and I thought it was elegant.
This was my first time to see your blog...it is lovely and you are very talented...your having just to much fun...Tee HEE
Hugs, Mary Idaho

JoanMarie said...

Oh my Tacey! You are so very talented! I love this image and so many others you have created! Is there a way I can "follow" your blog?
And BTW...it would be great to have you as a member of the digimation group. Here's the link:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Digimation/

NANCY LEFKO said...

a lovely piece :)