Thursday, March 19, 2009

Night at the Cemetery

The portal into an old cemetery where they never rest.  Some actually get outside and roam for the night, some stay inside and watch what's going on and  some restless souls may be trying to get into this cemetery or just wreak havoc in the neighborhood. :-)

Vron has started up the Art on the Darkside challenges again until June is able to get back to them. Thank you, Vron!  The challenge this week is the cross, and this is the way I ended up interpreting this challenge.  This beautiful background is from Shabby Cottage Studio.  It is called Altered Portals and I had to play with one of the portals. :-) Gail's collage sheets are beautiful.

3 comments:

Veronica said...

WOW this is amazing - I love the colours and the whole eerie composition.

xx

vintage wil said...

Oh gorgeous card !!!

Kristen H said...

This is GREAT! I think you have found your niche!!! Your cards look AWESOME! I love everything I am looking at here!