Monday, March 16, 2009

Garden of Love

This is for SoArtful Challenges this week.  The theme is a butterfly and collage and I hope this qualifies.  The blend is one I did last year, and thankfully I saved it in layer format so I could change, add and delete to fit whatever project I wanted to use it for.  :-)  

I love butterflies and think they are such soft and gentle creatures.  What could be better in a Garden of Love than some beautiful butterflies to create a gentle breeze and caress the flowers and the baby.  A soft place for the baby to nap and surrounded by the beauty of nature.

Thanks June for a great challenge.  I haven't had time for much digital art play the past couple of weeks, but am looking forward to getting back into it more often now. :-)

3 comments:

JoanMarie said...

I so agree with you on your description! Nothing could be better than that! It's absolutely beautiful Tacey! So glad to see you back in the digital world! I've missed you!

June said...

Hi Tacey, This one is gorgeous work. Such a soft and perfect picture and I adore it. How amazing this would be on a gift book or card for a new born baby too. You could market that one Tacey and make a fortune :)
Thanks for joining in on this challenge its good to see you back and i hope everything is ok ? Thanks for asking about Adam too. He is continuing to rest and hopefully get well :)
Hugs June xxxx

Stacy said...

This picture is just lovely! The soft colors and the way the brush strokes are swirled. I also agree with June - this is professional work and could be marketed!