Friday, May 8, 2009

Reflections of Summer

A friend and I went out for brunch and then I grabbed my camera and we made our way to one of the beautiful local parks.  It was a glorious day,  sunny and the temperature was in the 60's so I was happy.    I've loved the photos I have gotten from this camera, but it is 7 years old now and I've been having some problems with it,  and the time for a new one is getting close.

I loved this photo as the water shows all the colors of the plants, flowers, and sky that surrounded this spring fed pond in the reflections.  I never noticed it as I was taking the picture, so I was pleasantly surprised when I unloaded them this afternoon to see that the reflections showed up so beautifully. Being a novice can work wonders at times....LOL

1 comment:

Birgit said...

Hi Tacey,

What a wonderful photo -- all those colors! The composition is excellent, too. Wow!

Happy creating,
Birgit